Tuesday, January 10, 2012

When to call it Quits

Yes Ditz loves the computer and I do believe wants to write her book as well!

Quote for the day....
The first rule of holes: If you are in one, stop digging.
I just found this quote in an email and I believe it is another little sign for me to say, " Enough" I certainly feel that I am in a hole and have been for years, I keep digging but I am just dragging myself further and further down. When I take the time to look up, I realise that I am just getting more and more tired and I am not getting anywhere. If I do not make changes, I am wasting my time.
I think that there are many others like me out there digging themselves further into whatever situation they find themselves in. Why do we allow ourselves to do this? Is it because old habits die hard? Are we afraid of change? Are we stuck in the past? Are we financially dependant on the position we are in right now, like a job that is sucking the life out of us? Do we feel others will look badly on our decision?
Well here's to hoping that we can all make the changes that we have to in 2012. Lets stop all that digging and get out of that hole that we have chosen. There is another way to live a better life!

No comments: