Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Business Plan


Just a short post today as I am really busy working on my "business plan". I thought about it all last night and today I want to get some of it written down in some sort of order. I have a book called Write it down Make it happen by Anne Klauser. You can find it on Amazon or Chapters book site. In her book she basically says that to get somewhere you have to be clear about your thoughts. Writing it down helps us figure that out. If you are looking for direction, check out her book.
The picture that I have added today is a stitchery that I made a few years ago. It was a very difficult time in my life and I remember staying up until, I think it was one in the morning, working on this. It became my focus and I hung it on the wall in front of my door entrance, so that each time I entered the house I would see it and it would remind me that anything is possible. It still hangs in the same place and yes I still look at it everyday. I hope that it will inspire you as well.
Okay well I have work to do , so stay tuned for my next posting. Together we have to make miracles happen in 2012!

No comments: