Friday, January 13, 2012

We cannot change people ......


Today I am working on a heavy report that will definitely change my direction at work, in fact it may be the final chapter after 12 years of trying to make something work. I have tried so hard to find solutions and I have sacrificed my health, relationships and even worked on a volunteer bases for years because there was no funding to pay me. I think that I have reached the point where I have no choice but to search outside of my work place and I have faith that something positive will come from it though so I do not see it as a negative. By chance I just found this site in an email message, funny how it just happened to appear and is telling me exactly what I need to know... life is full of wonder and if we seek we shall find... So I will pass on the message and this quote that I found in the email......
"We cannot alter external things, nor shape other people to our liking, nor mold the world to our wishes but we can alter internal things, our desires, passions, thoughts, we can shape our liking to other people and we can mold the inner world of our own mind in accordance with wisdom, and so reconcile it to the outer world of men and things"
James Allen
Just click below to get your Free Copy of Above Life's Turmoil,by James
Allen from Christopher Westra's website
You can find more information about this by checking out his site.

No comments: