Friday, November 7, 2008

It's Friday Morning here at the Inn


Hello everyone,


Guess what... I sold the doll that I just put up.. yes!!! A really nice lady who had bought my two doll on Sunday came back with an order for the doll that I showed you in my last blog and she bought a snowman to travel with her so that she would not be alone. I am so amazed that there are such nice people out there in the world. You know we all try so hard to show that we are mature adults, but deep inside we still have those childlike qualities that allow us to show our true feelings. If only we could do this more often.. I guess it would depend on the company we keep!!


So here is another doll that I just listed last night, maybe it will bring me luck. Today I am going shopping, yes I am going to play hookey and take a day off work. I plan on doing some craft shopping, although the girls that I am going with are not big on craft making. I want to get some felt as I want to make some Christmas elves to add to my shop on Etsy. Also I want to make some felt pins as well.

I will tell you what I bought tomorrow and then if all goes well maybe I will be able to show you what I am making. Have a great day out there.... show a little kindness to someone okay.

Mary!

No comments: