Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Another night at the Inn


Well I have been up since 5 a.m. and have worked all day at the office. Then I came home and began to work here... needless to say that I am a bit tired. But I have to get some of this done if I want to get ahead.
I checked into some Etsy forums and one was really funny , about why people heart other shops. Then I loaded this new doll in my Etsy shop. I think that she is kinda cute with her big feet. I love to give my little dolls all a scarf cause I find it makes them more huggable. These scarves are all hand knit. I started to knit these little items after a bad breakup and it helped me pass the time and saved my sanity. I love that they only take maybe an hour to make and I get to use all kinds of colours.
Then I made a few bits of jewelery which I want to sell at a Christmas bazaar. I have so much that I want to do but my time is limited because I do work full time away from the house. Tomorrow I will make some business cards to attach to my items and will list my Etsy shop address on it as well. This weekend I will get back to my website development. I love Etsy, but I really feel that I need the website. This blog is a new thing to me as well.... that old saying is true.. you can teach an old dog new tricks!!!
Well until next time, take care and spread a little kindness, it does make a big difference in the world!
Mary!
My goal is October 24, 2009.. a full time job selling online and doing what I love!

1 comment:

RosieAnne's Crafts said...

I find myself looking forward to each time you post a new blog! It is clear that you are very busy and very creative! Keep being you :)