Thursday, December 29, 2011

Woke up in the Night and did some Thinking


Here it is December 29th and it is a cold windy day here in the Gaspe. I had planned on taking my daughter shopping today but it looks like we will be house bound again. That's okay as I am sure we will find lots to do.

Last night I woke up thinking of my experiment project for 2012. I went over many of the details of it and know that I need to get my ideas down on paper if I am ever going to get it started. It will mean big changes for me and I wonder if I will actually be able to carry it through. I plan on writing the details and progress of this experiment thoughout 2012 on this blog. It will be exciting and this will be the place that I will keep a daily journal of my activities. I will in fact be my own experiment, scary to think of it...

I hope that you will follow along as I am sure that many parts of it will reflect your dreams as well.

By the way here is a quote to think about until tomorrow...............

Inspiration is that strange voice that takes man out of himself to be everything he is, everything he desires, another body, another being. Beyond outside of me , in the green and gold thicket, among the tremulous branches, sings the unknown, it call to me....

Octavio Paz

No comments: