Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas is Over once Again



Here it is December 27 and the rush of Christmas is over once again. The frantic pace of the last week has lessened. The gifts have been picked up, the leftovers used up and the house has become more relaxed. Thoughts of another year ending makes me think about all that has happen in 2011. As I look back, I feel both a sense of gratitude and a sense of loss. So many years have passed, all in a rush it seems, with never enough time to do the things that are most important to me. My life is always lived in an emergency state of being, aways running, always trying to do so many things and missing out on what is really important. It is crazy and makes no sense anymore.
With the New Year just days away, will I be able to change things? Will I be able to find my way towards a more peaceful way of living. Will I have the courage to change what must be changed, knowing that if I don't, I will be working against time and what really matters to me.
To move away from how I now live, I have come up with a new project that I will focus on the in the year ahead, It is a vision of how I plan to live the rest of my life.... simplified.
I will keep you posted on my future plans through this blog which I plan on writing on a regular basis ..... I promise... yes I must!!!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Do share! A simplified and kinder way of life is a goal I strive for too. Happy New Year!