Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Princess Louise Project




I am working on the Princess Louise story and have found this video clip about her which I thought I should share with you.

This is the opening of the book that I am writing....

“Tell me your story Louise and I will try to give you a voice so that the world will know who you were. Within the pages of this book I am about to write, I will open the door of the golden cage that held you back  and you will be free to  tell your real story through my written words.  As readers, we will be given a glimpse into the life of a woman who was filled with artistic passion, kindness, and in her search for love, made the mistakes that bring us our greatest lessons.  To understand you, will encourage us to look at the truths of our own lives and maybe we will be better able to deal with our own limitations and weaknesses. We will also be more aware of the need to live a more purposeful life and to live our lives without the restraints of our own cages of circumstances.”

No comments: