Monday, October 5, 2009

A Rainy Fall Day



Hi everyone,








A million sorries for not keeping this blog alive, but I have been unbelievably busy with my day job. Here it is fall again and I plan on slowly getting back into it. I finally got high speed so it will make a big difference in keeping it up to date.



Over the summer I did some house renovations which meant I was in a total mess and my craft room was emptied. I am still trying to find my things as I get back into making stuff. I will post pictures next time. I plan on renovating and insulating a small outside shed for the winter as I need space. Don't we all!!!



I am waiting on a big order from KnitPicks. I am hooked on felting wool. I made several pair of slippers over the summer using 100% wool and love how they turn out when washed in hot water and soap. I am going to list a few pair in my Etsy shop. If anyone wants the pattern, just contact me and I will be happy to send it to you.

Okay back to work and I will be in touch again soon. Have a great day,


Maggie!

1 comment:

Steph said...

those look cozy:)