Sunday, November 11, 2012

Where have I been?

Princess Louise.....  this is a book in progress 
Hi everyone, well here  it is Sunday night again and  the weekend is over. I wanted to do so much and although I never stopped, it seems all I  did was  housework.. you know laundry, vacuuming, ironing etc. Then I had to do the outside work as well. Bringing in wood, picking up everything in the yard before the snow falls, feeding the birds and trying to get a walk in to stay healthy. At this point in my life, it is all about trying to stay well. I cannot afford to be sick for two reasons, I have to work because I am alone to pay the bills and I cannot get sick because there is no one to take care of me. 

I did not expect to find myself alone again at this point in my life but  life is full of twists and turns and I have had my share of them. He left one Saturday night and he never came back. I know he is sick but  it seems all very strange.  There must be a reason I tell myself to be living this surreal situation and if I can just remain in control of  it all, I will find out at some point later in life. 

Things will fall into place as my Mom used to say but for now I am just trying to survive. No one really knows what another goes through, No one knows their thoughts and worries and the reasons they do what they have to do. Yet they do judge though and some do it with pleasure to fill the the empty spaces in their own lives.  No  wonder I understand women so well... I am my own walking textbook. 

Okay I will continue the Annie Wright story  but just not tonight  for I am feeling a little bit  too close to tears. The healing process takes time. I must not be too hard on myself... time will heal me once again.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Take care, my friend.